“THE SEVEN COMMANDMENTS
1. Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
2. Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
3. No animal shall wear clothes.
4. No animal shall sleep in a bed.
5. No animal shall drink alcohol.
6. No animal shall kill any other animal.
7. All animals are equal.”
– George Orwell, Animal Farm, Ch. 2
Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of visiting a neighboring farm filled with happy animals galore. It made me want to re-look and rework an old series of animal posters I started several months ago. Below are some explorations of whats cooking!:)